The resources included in the toolkit were designed with you in mind. Explore the resources for each module to get started!
- New resource! Watch the new tutorial videos to learn how you can complete a social network analysis (SNA) for your school or district.
- Watch our videos to learn what this toolkit offers and to hear from district leaders how the toolkit impacted their efforts to implement a healthy schools approach.
- Browse a selection of expert-recommended readings, web sites, and other external resources to learn more deeply about each of the social science methods described in the toolkit.
- Download customizable templates to help you at each step of the toolkit, from engaging with stakeholders to collecting and analyzing data to sharing your findings with others.
- Read the case studies to learn how other districts that have completed this work.
- Keep current on the Healthy Schools Toolkit blog, which shares project news and resources.